I'v created a QlikView application and it asks for a username & password when it's opened on the server. (I don't mean the first box where you need your Active Directory username & password)
However there is no Section Access in the script. Also no hidden scripts available.
Please advise. Are there any other hidden options?
Have you set up authentication and security correctly in the QV Management Console, both in the QlikView Server and Webserver? Is it only happening for that QlikView document or does it happen in all of them? Does the document have section access configured in the hidden script (Script Editor --> File)? Does the problem occur both when opening the app in the Ajax (web) client and using the desktop app?
* are the tick boxes on the opening tab of the document properties ticked that QlikView should be checking security?
* did the document have Section Access in it at one point... personally I have found that QlikView does seem to remember previous Section Access even after you remove all data, a refresh seems to be needed to remove the SA data?
* is the security on the server set to be Windows and is this stopping you somehow?
As I said some random thoughts (basically things I would start to look at if I had the problem)
First of all thank you for the quick response..
It only happens for one application. There is no hidden script and it only occurs on the webserver. Wuth AJAX & IEpl ugin. However on the client I don't get any box.
What do you mean with refresh? I assume it's not the refresh of data but some other refresh.
Can you please explain it?
* All tick boxes are checked on the security tab of the sheet. So the users should have access, right ?
* It should didn't have had a section access as far as I know.
* The security on the server works fine for all other applications.