cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VivenReddy
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Attribute column truncated in Qlikview Accesspoint

Users are relying more on document attributes and this is posing a problem as the Attributes column/s seem to be truncating the data. See screenshot of Accesspoint below. You'll notice that the Project Name column truncates on some lines (indicated by ...). We have tried to make that column wider but still the full name does not come through. How do we get the full attribute to come through?

VivenReddy_0-1618349776864.png

Has anyone had any success in modifying or improving the look of the AccessPoint.  It currently looks like it was developed for a 1024 pixel (width) screen.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @VivenReddy,

I tested this in my QVS/Pub environment and I'm also seeing that  Attribute column is truncated so that the entire text is not fully displayed.  Also,  I'm not able to expand the column.

Suggest that you create a feature request for ability to expand the Attribute column so that the full text is visible.  The Qlik Support article How To Submit Feature Requests For Qlik Products  discusses steps on how to make a feature request.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @VivenReddy,

I tested this in my QVS/Pub environment and I'm also seeing that  Attribute column is truncated so that the entire text is not fully displayed.  Also,  I'm not able to expand the column.

Suggest that you create a feature request for ability to expand the Attribute column so that the full text is visible.  The Qlik Support article How To Submit Feature Requests For Qlik Products  discusses steps on how to make a feature request.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!