Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bug on QV server, supress zeros and nulls doesn't work

I have a pivot table ( cross table) ,which works fine on the desktop .After I  suppress nulls ( Dimenisons-> supress when value is null) and (presentation --> Suppress Zero values)doesn  not display nuls and zeros

The moment I deploy it on the server. It starts showing up nulls ( in spite of checking the suppress nulls option) when deployed on the server ( both access point and when I open the qvw on the destop (qv server physical box) .

Has anyone faced a similar situation?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes, problem was solved after upgrading the server to a newer edition.

You should get in touch with Qliktech as you seem to have encountered a bug..try reading the release notes for the server you are using ..could give you more info

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Which QV Desktop version are you using when suppress Zeroes/Nulls do work, and which version of Desktop and QVS is installed on the server platform?

Peter

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hey Peter,

its

11.20.12345.0 SR6 64-bit   (on my desktop)

11.20.11718.0 SR1 64 bit ( on the server)

Not applicable
Author

Hello Balraj,

Did you solve this problem ?

Have you submitted this to the support ?

I've encountered the same situation in a straight table.

In the Desktop version (SR8) all is well and good, but when deploying on the server ( SR8) these lines appear.

I've retrieved the QVW on my laptop and when I open it, the table works fine.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes, problem was solved after upgrading the server to a newer edition.

You should get in touch with Qliktech as you seem to have encountered a bug..try reading the release notes for the server you are using ..could give you more info