Qlik Community

Ask a Question

QlikView Administration

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Management.

Announcements
QlikView forum consolidation is complete. Labels are now required. LEARN ABOUT LABELS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Can't add documents to server

Hello, I recently installed a Qlikview server and added the license.

The problem I have is that I cannot add qvw files to expose, this is the second time that I install the server, the first time I did not have any problems, then the second time I was asked to change to another server and now I cannot add files.

servidor1.png

As you can see on the tab documents, there is no source documents, if anyone can give me a hint or if more info is needed, please do tell me, thanks.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Well, I reinstalled everything, uninstalled IIS and that was it, IIS seems to work, but never loads the documents in the accesspoint, thanks a lot.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Please check the services status and document Root Folder

Not applicable

All the services where running fine, how do I find the Root Folder??? is it the same as the installation folder???

I am going to reinstall everything, the first time I installed the server, the web page showed three predefined documents, these did not appear.

I have the IIS installed, but I am using the Qlikview web server.

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Capturar.PNG.png

Not applicable

You can set root folder in QMC System => Folders => Root Folder

Not applicable

Well, I reinstalled everything, uninstalled IIS and that was it, IIS seems to work, but never loads the documents in the accesspoint, thanks a lot.

View solution in original post