Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Cluster Down

Hi,

In QMC services am getting an error which says QVS_Cluster is down. not sure what this error is.

I have tried restarting all the services installed in all our servers, but no use.

When we open Access point it is showing as "No Connection".

Not sure what might went wrong, need help in resolving this.

Capture.JPG

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies
Gencho
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

Your server have internet conecction? If you are not sure try these steps:

Go to system->Licenses->QlikView server and with your license of QlikView enter all the information (serial number. control, Lef number, name and organization) if you dont have the LEF number you can get it in this link Manual LEF only with your serial number, then click on apply license on the QMC and make sure that you get succes.

After do the same steps on QlikView Publisher.

If this steps did not helped, try to configurate the governance dashboard, this QVW is awsome because here are all the log files and you can find it by date, user, type of error etc etc etc.

Regards!

Not applicable
Author

Hi Gerardo,

I think the issue is with the network, but am not sure.

Capture.JPG

One server is disconnected in the cluster. and now a days services are not running properly, we have to restart the services frequently. Can you help me in finding out the reasons behind frequent services failure ?

Thanks in advance.

Gencho
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

Yes, it could be a problem with your network, but first check the next steps:

If you have an antivirus, please disable it and restart the services of this node.

Check the firewall ..... disable it.

Check the user that is configured it to the services of QlikView (remember the password and the user must be not never changed it)

Do you have an NAS or SAN enable it on your cluster?

Do you have https available?

Test these steps and tell me what happened, if any works I can show you how you can available to work with QlikView

Regards!

sachingodhania
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Bob,

We are also facing same issue. One of the node server gets disconnected.  The issue is weird. At first the both server s are running fine. However still some users can login and some cannot. after few attempts by users one of the node will get disconnected and access point is completely down. Restarting the service will again up server, but the issue will happen again.

Appreciate if you can let me know what was the root cause for this and how you resolved it. Thanks !

Regards,

Sachin