Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alkesh_sharma
Creator III
Creator III

Copying Final application to a new Server.

Hello All,

Please help me in the below scenario.

Scenario:

All the reloads, from Stage-1 to Final application, is reloading on server1.

Final applications are published through server2.

We manually copy final applications from server 1 to server 2 after they are reloaded.

Requirement.

Some automated process from which the applications copy to server2 after they are finished reloading from server1

Thank you in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Assuming you have a Publisher (your question was tagged "publisher/server"), let your final task distribute the resulting documents to a directory on server 2. In QMC->Documents, select your task and configure either Task->Distribute->Distribute to QlikView Server or Task->Distribute->Distribute to Folder (use an UNC path specifying a share on server 2)

View solution in original post

4 Replies
alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You could use a scheduled task in Windows ...

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Assuming you have a Publisher (your question was tagged "publisher/server"), let your final task distribute the resulting documents to a directory on server 2. In QMC->Documents, select your task and configure either Task->Distribute->Distribute to QlikView Server or Task->Distribute->Distribute to Folder (use an UNC path specifying a share on server 2)

alkesh_sharma
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thankyou for the suggestion.

Could you please let me know how I can schedule a task in windows as batch file will not do the copying if its not executed through Admin rights.

Thanks

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

HI,

Peter is correct if you have publisher.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.