Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Josh_Good
Employee
Employee

Creating a Report and Using PDF Distribution

This video will show how to create a report in QlikView and use QlikView Publisher and QlikView PDF Distribution to send individual reports to recipients

39 Replies
alejo13qv
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Josh,

This is a great video!

I would like to know how to send a qvw report only to specific email adresses rather than looping on every email adress listed on the field "Email".

thanks,

Alejo.

Josh_Good
Employee
Employee
Author

Hi Alejo,

To do this you will need to select the email addresses manually on the "Reduce" tab of the job.  If you wanted it to be a bit more dynamic you could also have field that is connected to the email addresses such as "Job Type" and then select on a specific job type (e.g. "Manager") to reduce the list down.

Note that these selections will effect all the data in the data model so you will need to have you model designed approprately.

-Josh

Not applicable

This is very interesting and useful.

Thanks for sharing this!

vikasmahajan

Is there ppt presentation for the same ?

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Vikas,

See if this will help.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
vikasmahajan

Thanks Sir,

Vikas

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
vikasmahajan

Hello Bill Britt Sir,

Sir This Generated PDf's  can be stored in common folder and this common folder can be accessible

to field force all over India , Field Force Person will login in web portal and respective region wise and

his division wise sales can be view in portal ,

How do I do this please guide me.

Vikas

Not applicable

Great share , Bill.

Kudos.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

The only way I can think of to do this is to setup NTFS permission on the files.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.