cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
exfosteve
Partner - Contributor III

Custom Directory with Custom Login Page

I just set up a custom directory and it works fine with the Alternate login page (web form).  What I'm trying to do is use a custom login page with the custom directory but I haven't seen any documentation on how to make that work.  Any suggestions.

My custom login is in the following local directory (c:\company\login_page\login.html)

any ideas?

Thanks,

Labels (1)
9 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Is that folder mapped in the QMC > QlikView WebServers > Web (and also in IIS if you are using IIS as the webserver)?

exfosteve
Author

I'm using the qlikview web server (not IIS). I have the following mapping:

Name: login

Directory: c:\company\login_page

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Are permissions OK for the folder? (I guess it must be anonymous or Everyone with write and read access)

exfosteve
Author

It is.  I was using the apache web server before and it was working.  then I migrated to the qlik web server and and starting using the custom directory.

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

With Apache were you also using Custom Directory?

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Also see here, although it is using IIS with Custom Users and Alternate Login Form.

If using the custom login page is a must, I'm afraid I cannot be of more help.

exfosteve
Author

Thanks for looking at it.

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

I forgot to mention the thread in the previous post: Problem in CUSTOM user authorization

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

HI,

A lot of people will use the FormLogin.htm as a template to build their own login page.   I would move your page to the C:\Program Files\QlikView\Web and then in the QMC at the file under the web server Authentication page.

Custom.png

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.