I am facing a problem with the data refresh through QMC. When I reload the dashboard manually through Qlikview it shows Correct data in all the charts. However when I refresh the dashboard through QMC the values changes drastically in all the charts.
I have checked if any filter is being applied by refreshing through QMC, but there isn't any.
I have also removed last document state through Access point to no avail.
Can anyone help?
I have checked its the same document. I reload the document manually and it shows the correct data. When I save and close the document and run it through QMC and open to check it, the complete data in charts would have changed. The document is not using any section access and also I have verified that the only selection is current year.
stils the issue exists
Based on the description of your issue, it sounds like if you reload your QVW through Qlikview Desktop, the data looks as you would expect it to but when you run the reload task from the QMC, the data does not look the same as if you reloaded it in Qlikview Desktop, is this correct? Do you have any screenshots so we can see the differences in the data? Are you clicking on the same data filters in Qlikview Desktop as when you open the QVW from the Accesspoint? We need to figure out the exact symptoms of the issue before we begin troubleshooting.
Does this issue affect one QVW or all? Were there any changes in the Qlikview environment before this issue started occurring?
When I refresh the dashboard using QV desktop the charts are showing the correct data. But when I refresh the same dashbord using QMC the data in all the charts become way of the mark.
Your understanding of the issue is correct. I am attaching the screen shots of the dashboard refreshed through QV desktop and through QMC along with current selection box.
Also this is a issue we have discovered only for the my current dashboard so far. I believe there was no change made to the qlikview environment before this issue started occurring.
There is no data reduction or section access. When I refresh the dashboard through QMC and open the file in my local desktop the data is changed(wrong data). When I reload the same file(local file which is now showing wrong data after QMC refresh) that is showing the wrong data and reload in manually it shows correct data.