Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
timrogers13
Contributor II
Contributor II

Delete a task in "System/Supporting Tasks/External Program"?

Hello all: This is my first post.   Can anyone let me know how to delete a task under "System/Supporting Tasks/External Program"?  Thanks. -Tim

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Hello Tim

I would like you to double check before deleting any tasks. I would suggest you to go to help section here where you can find additional information on adding and deleting tasks. Click on System tab on QMC -> Supporting tasks -> Click on External Programs. Once you are in external programs you can see Help button on top right, click on it you would get more information on adding and deleting tasks.

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Tim ,

For more clarity ,Do you want to delete reload  task in QMC ?

If yes ,go to System->documents->for every document there will be task  if you created earlier .

Just right click on it and delete

Thanks

Venkat

timrogers13
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for the reply Vankat,

No, this is not a reload task...I am trying to delete a task that calls a bat file.  It is located under the System tab then Supporting Tasks and then under External Program.  I do not see any way to delete it.  Thanks again.

-Tim

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Hello Tim

I would like you to double check before deleting any tasks. I would suggest you to go to help section here where you can find additional information on adding and deleting tasks. Click on System tab on QMC -> Supporting tasks -> Click on External Programs. Once you are in external programs you can see Help button on top right, click on it you would get more information on adding and deleting tasks.

Capture.PNG

timrogers13
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Clicking on the folder displayed the list for deletion.  Thanks for pushing me to the solution. -Tim

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Sounds Good. Glad it worked.