Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vengatesh
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Distribute PDF to different domain users

Hi,

I am facing one issue. QV task is showing Warning: Failed to send mail to xxx@abc.com. and i have found that those are mail ids of different domain users.

So Can anyone tell me how to distribute mail to different domain users.

You Know What To Do.
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

The most likely issue is lack of proper Domain Trust relationships between the domains, or you did not configure Directory Service Connector AD LDAP DSP connections to the other domains such that the QDS can do the lookups on things...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

The most likely issue is lack of proper Domain Trust relationships between the domains, or you did not configure Directory Service Connector AD LDAP DSP connections to the other domains such that the QDS can do the lookups on things...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.