Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Document CALs - two questions

Hi everyone,

I use document CALs on my server but we have high turnover in our workforce. Is there a way to automate the process of freeing up Document CALs assigned to specific users instead of me having to go and click the red X for each one? Otherwise it will be a very manual process to go through every month.

I also seem to have lost 15 Document CALs and am curious if there is way to audit all the files that are using them. This happened when I was testing files before our initial deployment. I deleted the files and Qlikview folders they existed in and now don't know what they were. I didn't realize at the time that the document licenses had to be released prior to deleting the files. I read somewhere they are stored in one of the .pgo files (CalData.pgo ?) and could just delete the file but am wary of doing that and screwing something else up. I'm not sure if it's possible to read that file.

Thanks, Arturo

0 Replies