Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
odaher123
Contributor II
Contributor II

Download QlikView Serveur Small Business Edition version 10

Hello

We bought a few years ago 1 License QlikView Server Small Business Edition version 10 and 10 CAL users.

Our server has crashed and we have to install it again. Where can I find the download of the server program?

Thank you

bonjour

Nous avons acheté il y a quelques années 1 Licence QlikView Serveur Small Business Edition version 10 et 10 CAL utilisateurs.

Notre serveur est tombé en panne et nous devons l'installer à nouveau. Où peut-on trouver le téléchargement du programme serveur ?

Merci

Labels (1)
5 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Version 10 has reached end of life 2 years ago, so I don't think it's part of the official download pages anymore.

You can try contacting qoncierge@qlik.com and ask if they can dig in their archives.

Or try to find any unofficial download (I assume you don't have made any backup of the installation files, right?), with any risk that is implied by that.

If you run into issues with your license key after installation, also contact qoncierge@qlik.com.

odaher123
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Stefan

Indeed I am embarrassed because our IT manager is no longer part of our company and we do not have the installation programs of version 10.

We did not buy maintenance, so we can not ask Qlik to provide them.

Thank you for your reply.

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

I can confirm that QlikView 11.0 is the lowest version available for download.

I would not be surprised special exceptions can be made, but not via the official download page.

May you live in interesting times!
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

I suggest you give our local Qlik office a call. Maybe they can give you a decent discount on a new license as a returning customer. It is the end of December...

Note though that the Small Business Edition of the server is no longer being sold.

You could consider making the switch to Qlik Sense with 10 tokens (the comparible alternative to 10 Names CALs in QlikView). The load scripts are easily converted (as in (almost) drag-drop-done), but you will have to do some rebuilding of the front-end.

May you live in interesting times!
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Suggest you reach out to Qlik Qoncierge so they can assist you in connecting to an account manager.

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!