Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
innashna
Contributor II
Contributor II

Enable QlikView QIX performance

Hi,

I enabled QIX according to the instructions below:

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000062587

Nevertheless,

I don't see the log created in the log folder:

C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer

Can you please assist.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

This is a known issue actually, please see the following article, there is no current plan to address it according to the article...

QIX Performance log fields missing data 

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

A quick check for trivial mistake. Did you restart the qvs after saving the changes?

ShaharBenNoon
Contributor II
Contributor II

I was able to generate the logs but we have another issue :

In the documentation its written its should be with the information we look for

Handle

ID of the interface that handled the request. The interface can be Global, a certain sheet, a certain object, or similar.

DocId

Path and name of the QlikView document.

ObjectId

ID of the object included in the QlikView document.

ObjectType

Type of object included in the QlikView document.

But as I mentioned before we only getting

Handle

DocId

ObjectId

<Unknown>

ObjectType

<Unknown>

should we define it somewhere  in the model so its will show the objectID ? I thought its taking the objectID from the qv model

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Can you show us the settings you have configured in the settings.ini file and let us know what version of the product you are using? 

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂
innashna
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi,

please see in the attached Settings.ini file.

QV version 12.5.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

This is a known issue actually, please see the following article, there is no current plan to address it according to the article...

QIX Performance log fields missing data 

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.