cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
san9c123
Contributor II
Contributor II

Exporting in QlikView 12.6

I'm looking for a status on but QV-22407, but searching returns nothing.  We are on QlikView 12.6 SR1 and now exporting to csv uses a semi-colon as separator rather than a comma, and the previous fix for this issues no longer works.  (https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/In-QlikView-November-2018-and-Later-Releases-Export-to-Excel...).  But as far as I can tell this bug is not listed in the release notes.  How do I monitor its status and find out when it'll be fixed?

Thanks for any help.

Scott

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @san9c123,

I had a look at the bug report for QV-22407 and it looks like the fix for this defect is set to be released with 12.60 SR2.  Service releases are typically done quarterly. SR1 was released on 9/21, so would expect SR2 to be released before end of the year.  Suggest that you create a support case if you need further information.  

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @san9c123,

I had a look at the bug report for QV-22407 and it looks like the fix for this defect is set to be released with 12.60 SR2.  Service releases are typically done quarterly. SR1 was released on 9/21, so would expect SR2 to be released before end of the year.  Suggest that you create a support case if you need further information.  

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
san9c123
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you!