Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AliAzizi
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Gateway issue after changing qlikview license from Perpetual to Subscriber

Hi everyone

We have just changed our QlikView license from Perpetual to Subscriber. After that we are experiencing the end users get a gateway timeout error when logging on QlikView on their iPad. We have not experienced this issue on a PC.

Some of the users who had this problem yesterday, their issue is resolved today, and others now are having the same issue. We are getting more reports of it sporadically.

Do you have any idea and information about it and how we should resolve it?

Kind regards and appreciate your help

2020-02-04_17-53-55.png

Labels (3)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

So you are using the Dual Use License allowing you to use the same license for both QlikView and Sense?  Really unsure of what you are talking about here given I cannot make much from the screenshot image either, what client are you using and what version of QlikView are you running for starters?

If the issue is just on iPad users and they are using the Ajax client in either Safari or Chrome browser, the best course of action is going to be to clear the browser cache on the iPad to clear things out and then try the connection again, as the only thing I can gather is in changing things, that has caused something to change that needs to be updated in the browser cache, so clearing that is allowing things to properly pull things new and then it is working.  Best I can offer with the information provided.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.