Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qvdatadude
Contributor II
Contributor II

GetWebTicket SSO Showing Login Prompt

My team has developed a custom web application and I am working to embed a QlikView dashboard into the page using iFrame and Getwebticketing for SSO. I am able to successfully return a ticket, but the user is still seeing a login page preventing them from accessing the dashboard.

Details:

QV12.50.20400.0

Document CALS only

Using QVWS, not IIS

I have added IP Whitelists in Config file

Usernames and roles are stored in a SQLServer DB. Using Section Access to load in usernames and their respective data mappings

Server Settings:

qvdatadude_0-1626209902673.pngqvdatadude_1-1626209953872.png

I only have 1 dashboard so I am trying to directly route users to the dashboard rather than into AccessPoint. However, this login page is still appearing.

Here is a sample URL:

https://servername/QvAjaxZfc/opendoc.htm?document=documentname.qvw&webticket=mD9ddeLKJ1xG/X03ROVdZZXvyF+jOixDzsmOo5uX

qvdatadude_2-1626210415434.png

Why is this login page appearing when it should be using the webticket to login a user directly to the dashboard? There is an Active Directory (LDAP) setup under DSC, but shouldn't GetWebTicket bypass this? Is it mandatory to setup a Configurable ODBC to my users in SQLServer? Should I delete the DSC connection to Active Directory?

What am I missing? 

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

This is a windows login and not a Qlik login. Is the server name added to trusted sites?

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.