Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Governance Dashboard 2.01 User Manual

Greetings,

Just now starting to play with the new Governance Dashboard.  I am looking for an "in-depth" user manual that guides me through configuration and the value of each of the objects and how they can help me monitor our servers for optimum performance.

Someone know of a document available that can post here for all to review.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cheburashka
Creator III
Creator III

My preference goes to one single help which is the website. It is true that not everything is covered though. Tyler Waterfall is the Governance Dashboard expert of Qlik.

,KR Koen

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Well, I can now be more specific.   I have a copy of the technical brief for 1.0 along with a link to the governance dashboard documentation website. 

Does someone have this information for 2.01?

Governance Dashboard

cheburashka
Creator III
Creator III

Hello,

You may find more information here:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/governance-dashboard/2.0/Content/What.htm

, Koen

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for replying Koen.   I was able to find that and by printing out each of the sections was able to create a pseudo users manual.   It would be nice if the entire set of help content was aggregated into one downloadable pdf. I would be interested in hearing from anyone who is a Governance Dashboard Master/Expert that can put together a Resource Library article.  Perhaps Henric or one of the other experts can share their expereince

cheburashka
Creator III
Creator III

My preference goes to one single help which is the website. It is true that not everything is covered though. Tyler Waterfall is the Governance Dashboard expert of Qlik.

,KR Koen

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks again for your help.  I will try to reach out to Tyler