Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
surajmaraje1
Contributor
Contributor

Governance Dashboard 2.1.4 is failing due to control statement error

I have downloaded Governance Dashboard 2.1.4 from support portal.

I have given required log file path and tried to load the dashboard, but it is failing due to below error.

Error: The control statement is not correctly matched with its corresponding start statement

I have attached snap of error message.

Does someone recognize this problem? 

Please feel free to ask me questions regarding what I've done...

Waiting for your feedback,

-Suraj

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @surajmaraje1,

Typically this error is returned when the setup on the Configuration tab isn't correct.  The QlikView Governance Dashboard Help entry Getting started with the Governance Dashboard has a good breakdown of how to configure settings for this tab.  Do any of the file names have special characters?  If yes, see Governance Dashboard cannot handle special characters in QVW and QVD filenames including [ ] '. Can you provide a screen capture of the Configuration tab?  If not, suggest that you open a Support case.  Thanks!

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @surajmaraje1,

Typically this error is returned when the setup on the Configuration tab isn't correct.  The QlikView Governance Dashboard Help entry Getting started with the Governance Dashboard has a good breakdown of how to configure settings for this tab.  Do any of the file names have special characters?  If yes, see Governance Dashboard cannot handle special characters in QVW and QVD filenames including [ ] '. Can you provide a screen capture of the Configuration tab?  If not, suggest that you open a Support case.  Thanks!

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
surajmaraje1
Contributor
Contributor
Author

HI Chip,

Thanks for response. 

We don't have any special character in any of the file name.

Dashboard was working fine before. Please find below snap of configuration table for your reference

configuration_tab.png