Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Guide Me To Download QlikView Server

Dear All,

First time I am trying to down load QlikView Server. But when I loging to download page there is no server download option.

From here I can download QlikView Desktop only.

Please any one scenior can guide to how and from where I can download QlikView Server

Thanks In  Advance

Regards

IndianQvLover

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

You will have to use the very same email address you used when you purchased the software, then you will have to contact your Partner or Sales rep so they can set up your account in the Customer portal. In case of doubt, check with them. Note that this is QlikCommunity, not the Product nor Marketing area.

Kind regards,

Miguel

View solution in original post

8 Replies
erichshiino
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

In the download page, below the 'Download Qlikview' there are some tabs.

The first is desktop, the second is server, the third is connector and so on...

Then, you can download QV Server on the second tab.

If this is not the page you see, you can contact your sales rep or Qliktech partner to check your profile here and enable your download

Hope this helps,

Erich

Not applicable
Author

Here is only 1 Tab and that is "Download QlikView Now"

Regards

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

As I mentioned above, there is no Server Personal Edition license, so you will have to ask your Partner, Partner Manager or Sales Manager in QlikView to provide you with that download if you already have a license that you cannot use, or if you need to test the Server capabilities.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your reply.

Basically I have a server license now I want to test server capabilities. for this I need server thats why I need to download it.

Regards

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

Then, as Erich points out above, you have to contact to your Partner Mananger if you are a QlikView Partner or your Sales Manager to get the software and, if required, to get permissions in your Customer portal account so you can download further releases of the software.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

I registerd my self on the Customer portal with my yahoo Id but still I am not able to download server software.

what I am doing wrong I dont know. So please guide me in this.

Regards

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

You will have to use the very same email address you used when you purchased the software, then you will have to contact your Partner or Sales rep so they can set up your account in the Customer portal. In case of doubt, check with them. Note that this is QlikCommunity, not the Product nor Marketing area.

Kind regards,

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

Thank you for help Sir.

Regards