Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
innashna
Contributor II
Contributor II

How To Copy Cell Value in Web browser

Hi,

we see option copy, when we right click on the needed cell. But nothing is copied, not in IE, nor in chrome! Version 11.2. In other server in version 12.5 it is being copied for 'Copy Cell Value'. So any idea how I copy the cell value for the first server with 11.2?

Thanks,

Inna.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

@innashna  I believe things should be working in 11.20 track, but it is possible Ajax was not able to do that, but I am fairly certain copy a cell value was functional.  You did not mention which SR you were running, if it is an older one, that could be part of the issue as well.  Please note that support for 11.20 track is ending the end of this year, so you want to be sure to get that environment updated to a supported release, which will be 12.30 or higher at that point.  You could try clearing your web browser cache to see if that changes the behavior, might be something stuck there is the only thing that comes to mind.

Here is Support Blog post on the end of life:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Support-Updates-Blog/QlikView-11-20-amp-12-20-Upcoming-Support-Expirat...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

@innashna  I believe things should be working in 11.20 track, but it is possible Ajax was not able to do that, but I am fairly certain copy a cell value was functional.  You did not mention which SR you were running, if it is an older one, that could be part of the issue as well.  Please note that support for 11.20 track is ending the end of this year, so you want to be sure to get that environment updated to a supported release, which will be 12.30 or higher at that point.  You could try clearing your web browser cache to see if that changes the behavior, might be something stuck there is the only thing that comes to mind.

Here is Support Blog post on the end of life:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Support-Updates-Blog/QlikView-11-20-amp-12-20-Upcoming-Support-Expirat...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.