Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How can I pass a parameter form one document to another in a Zero-FootPrint interfase?

Hello

We are deploying an application using a Zero-FootPrint client, but i need to heritage the user name and password from one qvw to another. We are using the qvp option to do the link between both qvw´s.

Can i pass a parameter using the qvp instruction?

Tanks a lot,

Gabriela

2 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Gabriela,

If you are using QVP, then credentials will pass provided you use QlikView Server and Plugin version 11.20 SR3 release 12018. Otherwise, you will not be able to do that.

Also, this will need to have your QlikView server set in your Intranet Zone in your Internet Explorer settings or going to the Custom Level of Internet Explorer Options, make sure that you have set "Automatic logon using current username and password".

Apart from user and password, you can use an action in a button object or text object type External, Open QlikView Document and set "Transfer State".

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Miguel

we have a similar problem.

Plugin and Transfer State are used.

On the server it works fine. But using the access point the users get teh message "No CAL ..." although user is logged in.

I have to mentione that the WinUser is different to the CAL user - a Login.htm is used.

Do you have any idea how to settle this?

We are using QV 11.00.11282.0 SR1

Thx in advance