Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nenadvukovic
Creator III
Creator III

How to continue using QlikView Standalone License?

Hi all,

as I am waiting for the Qlik's help desk to provide a solution, has anyone experienced a situation where they were not able to implement the QV Standalone license (with no expiration date)? Our external sales agent had to repair his computer after a thunderstorm and now cannot validate the license.

Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @nenadvukovic,

Have you used the Manual LEF Checker to ensure that you have the latest LEF for the license? It may have a later enddate than 2017-11-14.  If it doesn't, reach out to your Qlik account manager for assistance as they are the folks at Qlik who can assist with licenses.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @nenadvukovic,

Are you referring to QlikView Desktop?  If yes, have a look at Qlik Support article How To License QlikView Desktop Client section II - Apply QlikView Desktop License.

Best Regards

nenadvukovic
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi @Chip_Matejowsky ,

Yes, I am talking about the Desktop version and I know both ways of how to apply the license. I've looked into the LEF file and see this: PRODUCTLEVEL;3;;2017-06-30

We have been paying AUS for 15 years, so I do not understand it.

There is no QV version available earlier than 2017-11-14 for QV Novemebr 2019 IR and that does not work as well.

What can we do? We have raised a service request with our Qlik account partner, but no reply so far.

Thanks

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @nenadvukovic,

Have you used the Manual LEF Checker to ensure that you have the latest LEF for the license? It may have a later enddate than 2017-11-14.  If it doesn't, reach out to your Qlik account manager for assistance as they are the folks at Qlik who can assist with licenses.

Best Regards

nenadvukovic
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I've tried this and it is the same date. I've, again asked our Qlik account manager to sort this out. 

Thank you