cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tambey64
Contributor
Contributor

How to master QlikView?

I'm freelancing a little until the end of my education. I found a company that would hire me for a few days per month. Here is what will expect me:

They have a few different systems. All backed by some kind of RDMS. And there is a QlikView installation. Nothing more. QlikView is not configured to do anything, it's just installed on a dedicated server.

Tney need a few reports, by aggregating data from different sources. They also want something like a daily export of the data.

I have no QlikView experience, but would like to tackle the job. Are there any resources online to educate myself?

Labels (1)
  • Other

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Or
MVP
MVP

You could try the Qlik classroom - https://learning.qlik.com/mod/page/view.php?id=24708

There may be Qlik courses offered by Qlik partners in your area, or online, but that would likely be specific to your location / language.

View solution in original post

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

You can download QlikView Desktop Personal edition, along with a QlikView tutorial and QlikView Help Document , to get started.  Suggest you also check YouTube for beginner videos and a Google search of "QlikView tutorial for beginners" will return a lot of hits.  Also, Udemy has multiple QlikView for beginners type courses.  Good luck!

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

You could try the Qlik classroom - https://learning.qlik.com/mod/page/view.php?id=24708

There may be Qlik courses offered by Qlik partners in your area, or online, but that would likely be specific to your location / language.

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

You can download QlikView Desktop Personal edition, along with a QlikView tutorial and QlikView Help Document , to get started.  Suggest you also check YouTube for beginner videos and a Google search of "QlikView tutorial for beginners" will return a lot of hits.  Also, Udemy has multiple QlikView for beginners type courses.  Good luck!

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!