Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Вячеслав
Contributor II
Contributor II

ID on Qlik View

Hello, can you tell me if it is possible or not to find out the application ID on Qlik View ?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

@Вячеслав  You can use the XMLDBViewer in Powertools to open up on the QVPR. Once you do that to get the SourceDocument Table and it will provide you an ID.

This is the link to download Powertools: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Documents/Power-Tools-1-3-2-for-QlikView/ta-p/1484770

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.

View solution in original post

Вячеслав
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Good. Thank you again

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

@Вячеслав  You can use the XMLDBViewer in Powertools to open up on the QVPR. Once you do that to get the SourceDocument Table and it will provide you an ID.

This is the link to download Powertools: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Documents/Power-Tools-1-3-2-for-QlikView/ta-p/1484770

Вячеслав
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for the reply. But could you tell me how I can get the QV application ID through this application.

Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

@Вячеслав  What application are you referring to?  Unlike QlikSense QV does not provide an "App ID" in the QMC. You will need to open the QVPR using XMLDBViewer as previously mentioned above. 

Вячеслав
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

The created application in QV. They asked about the application ID, so it became interesting whether it was possible to get an ID or not. Thanks.

Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

@Вячеслав  Only by looking in the Postgres Database will you be able to get the App ID. 

Вячеслав
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Good. Thank you again