Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Management.
I've been using the IE plugin for a while, but it has suddenly stopped working. Whenever I try to open a report, IE hangs (Not Responding)
This also occurs if I try to access the Access Point.
If i use chrome, everything is fine (AJAX), but nothing works for IE.. This problem is only affecting me.
I was running IE9, but rolled back to 8, however the problem remains. I have also tried uninstalling the QV plugin, and installing the latest that came with QV10 SR4, but again, no difference.
Can anyone offer ideas on how to fix this.
Just tried that, but after installing again, the probelm persits.
Just to clarify, the method of uninstalling I used was to go to Program & Features, Turn Windows features on or off, and unticked Internet Explorer, then rebooted.
Any other ideas?
Did you get any fix, I am also facing the same and getting error while IE crashes.
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: iexplore.exe
Application Version: 8.0.7601.17514
Application Timestamp: 4ce79912
Fault Module Name: bhoclass.dll
Fault Module Version: 220.127.116.11
Fault Module Timestamp: 4f79fd40
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000055e6
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.4
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
I'm also experiencing this problem - using IE8, 9 and 10 may crash the browser on all report applications. This occurs across many machines with numerous different user accounts. All report applications work perfectly in FireFox and Chrome.