Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Identify Who Made Web Objects in QlikView (not Sense)

Is there a way to identify who has made their own web objects? I'm looking at the Governance dashboard and it shows existing objects selected, filters applied etc., but I need to know who is making changes to their own views.

Regards,

John

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Albert_Candelario

Hello @Anonymous ,

Thanks for posting.

By Web Objects, do you mean the Server Objects, so the objects/sheets that the users can create on the Access Point?

If that is the case, you could check the PowerTools - https://community.qlik.com/t5/QlikView-Documents/Power-Tools-1-3-2-for-QlikView/ta-p/1484770

And the one which could interest you the most is the QvServerObjectConnector, there is an example.qvw you could use as a reference to build your own qvw.

I hope this helps you!

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Albert_Candelario

Hello @Anonymous ,

Thanks for posting.

By Web Objects, do you mean the Server Objects, so the objects/sheets that the users can create on the Access Point?

If that is the case, you could check the PowerTools - https://community.qlik.com/t5/QlikView-Documents/Power-Tools-1-3-2-for-QlikView/ta-p/1484770

And the one which could interest you the most is the QvServerObjectConnector, there is an example.qvw you could use as a reference to build your own qvw.

I hope this helps you!

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you, Albert!

That certainly has more insight but I was looking for one object in particular in a particular document but it wasn't there.  I was however, able to create an object and see it in the tool.

Very nice! I will get some use out of these.

Regards,

John