Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Integration Qlikview with cpanel & Gigya

Hi,

I have a 2 (two) question here. I'm a new user for Qlikview. when i explore and try the trial version for this software , i founded that is really good and suitable for my task.However I need to know and verify 2 problem here whether can be done in qlikview or not.

Currently I want doing the system for 'media planner dashboard (roles for ads user)' for my company,. This Media planner dashboard will displayed all statistic data that come from cpanel (e.g data = Ip address & domain, browser type, OS type,) and also the data come from the Gigya API app (http://www.gigya.com/) which is will display the data integration from (fb, twitter, myspace and etc).So my question is :

1. is that can using Qlikview to grab the data from the cpanel to display in qlikview application & without Login?(currently, when you want to see the statistics data in cpanel you have to login it)

2. Is that can using Qlikview to grab the data from the Gigya application without need to login it.? (currently, when you want to see the statictics data at gigya you have to login it)

But the expected result system that I want build it using Qlikview which is 'Media planner user' can able to see both data (came from cpanel & gigya application ) without need to Login it. It will pass the autherication user and go direct to the statistic data dashboard.

I Hope you can help me for this matter

Thanks,

0 Replies