Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qwebnm
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Issue with AccessPoint Access After QlikView Server Upgrade

Dear Qlik Support,
I hope this message finds you well.
I am writing to address an issue I encountered after upgrading our QlikView Server version from 12.40.20100 to 12.70.20000.
Prior to the upgrade, the AccessPoint was functioning perfectly, allowing seamless access to our QlikView resources.
However, after completing the upgrade, I noticed that the AccessPoint became inaccessible.

qwebnm_0-1692262123276.png

The AccessPoint interface shows a perpetual "Connecting" status, preventing successful access.
When I enter the URL as localhost/qlikview//, the AccessPoint interface appears.
however, when attempting to access a QlikView document (qvw), the loading process remains indefinitely.

qwebnm_1-1692262132538.png 

qwebnm_2-1692262141767.png

I would like to highlight that aside from upgrading the .NET Framework, no other significant changes were made.
This sudden change in behavior, from a functioning state to inaccessibility, has left me perplexed.
I am seeking guidance and assistance from the Qlik support team to help me understand and resolve this issue.
Your expertise and support in addressing this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time and assistance.
Best regards,
rafael.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ray_Strother
Support
Support

Hello ,

Please review the following article and if no resolution , open a support case.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/QlikView-Access-Point-not-loading-shows-a-bl...

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Ray_Strother
Support
Support

Hello ,

Please review the following article and if no resolution , open a support case.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/QlikView-Access-Point-not-loading-shows-a-bl...

Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@qwebnm We haven't heard back from you. 

Did the article that @Ray_Strother attached help you find the issue?