Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jessie
Contributor
Contributor

License Lease error after the update

Hi,

I recently updated my qlikview server from 2020 april to 2021 may.

And things are a little messy after I finished this.

Anyway Now I am having a problemn with license leasing through access point.

1. I succeed to authenticate to access point and after I click a qvw, "Connect to Server" prompt pops up.

2. And if I click connect, then "Failed to reach server: (Server Name) Switching to HTTP tunneling Connected to server OK, No reply received" message is returned.

3. I have a errolog which says "Could not resolve hostname (Server Name")11001"

I just updated my qlikview server and that is all. I do not understand why this kind of problems pop up..

I am using IIS now. Is there any solution for this problem?

Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @Jessie,

Have a look at the Qlik Support article QlikView Client connection fails with Connected server OK, negotiations timed out Switching to HTTP ... to see if the resolutions in the article solve your issue.  If not, suggest that you enable extended error logging as detailed in How-to enable Extended Error logging in QlikView Desktop or Internet Explorer Plugin and then attempt a license lease again to generate the logs.  Review the logs and post any further questions here.  

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @Jessie,

Have a look at the Qlik Support article QlikView Client connection fails with Connected server OK, negotiations timed out Switching to HTTP ... to see if the resolutions in the article solve your issue.  If not, suggest that you enable extended error logging as detailed in How-to enable Extended Error logging in QlikView Desktop or Internet Explorer Plugin and then attempt a license lease again to generate the logs.  Review the logs and post any further questions here.  

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!