Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jagsfan82
Partner - Contributor III

Losing Dimensions on a Deployed Straight Table

Hello All,

I have a table which toggles or off dimensions depending on user selections.  It works on the desktop app, but on the server it seems to be dropping many dimensions from the list, but it has the correct count.  As you see below, it says there are 34 dimensions, but it ends at Accounting Month which is the 23rd dimension.  Anything I select after that is not included in the table.

Is there a maximum number of dimensions when deployed?  

dimensions.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Which version of Qlikview you are using? It is resolved in Nov 2018 version.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Which version of Qlikview you are using? It is resolved in Nov 2018 version.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Jagsfan82
Author

That appears to be the issue. Apparently our deployment server is still running Nov 2017 (so I have the corresponding desktop version). 

Reading the release notes is a depressing list of hours wasted for unexplainable events that I just assumed were the result of user error, not QlikView error. 

Out of curiosity, would this work properly if the software is updated on the server side, or will it still be a problem since the QVW was created on a Nov2017 release?  

Do you know if 23 is the maximum number of dimensions I can use in this scenario, or is it dependent on other factors?