Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arsenal1983
Creator
Creator

Manu and Toolbars missing

Hello,

I have urgent problem, in my desktop application all menu and toolbars has gone and I can't work.

Can somebody help me?

arsenal1983_0-1660810848163.png

Best regards,

Luke

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
arsenal1983
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi, thanks for your help. Your solutions haven't work bu fortunately I found in previous ones

Open the registry editor and locate HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\QlikTech\QlikView\Toolbar 7 and rename it to Toolbar 7 old. This will reset the toolbar configuration.

So now I'm happy 🙂

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Does this happen on all QVWs you open or this one?  If it happens to all look at Item 1, if just this QVW look at Item 2

Item 1:

You can try renaming the Settings.ini file to see if that is the issue. It is located at C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\QlikTech\QlikView

You will have to relicense the desktop.

Item 2:

Check the below settings. 

2022-08-18 06_35_34-QlikView x64 - [C__Users_bbt.QTSEL_Downloads_QV_date_variable.qvw].png

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @arsenal1983,

Agree with Bill's suggestions. What is the full build version of QlikView Desktop (i.e. 12.60.20200)? Also, have you rebooted your computer? 

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
arsenal1983
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi, thanks for your help. Your solutions haven't work bu fortunately I found in previous ones

Open the registry editor and locate HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\QlikTech\QlikView\Toolbar 7 and rename it to Toolbar 7 old. This will reset the toolbar configuration.

So now I'm happy 🙂

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Can you provide a screenshot as to what was set in Toolbar 7?

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
arsenal1983
Creator
Creator
Author

arsenal1983_0-1661761469905.png