Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
omegalol
Contributor III
Contributor III

Mass problem with reload models

Hello comrades again!
I have problem with some tasks, they are not update as well!

Standart log:
25.11.2018 16:38:17 Error The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=E:\QModel\ПоказателиKPIДляУправления.qvw.
25.11.2018 16:38:18 Error The task "Reload of ПоказателиKPIДляУправления.qvw" failed. Exception: QDSMain.Exceptions.TaskFailedException: Task execution failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.ReloadFailedException: Reload failed ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.LogBucketErrorException: The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=E:\QModel\ПоказателиKPIДляУправления.qvw. в QDSMain.ReloadTask.VerifyConditions(TaskResult taskResult) в QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage) --- Конец трассировки внутреннего стека исключений --- в QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage) в QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) --- Конец трассировки внутреннего стека исключений --- в QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) в QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(ILogBucket logBucket, TaskResult taskResult)

Here is deeper log:
2018-11-23 17:11:06    2018-11-23 22:04:38    1    300    Error    Shared - Key.ID: Error reading shared objects of type , Id: , StopLoadingWhenSharedFileIsCorrupt: 0, Document: E:\QMODEL\ПОКАЗАТЕЛИKPIДЛЯУПРАВЛЕНИЯ.QVW.Shared
2018-11-23 17:11:06    2018-11-23 22:04:38    1    300    Error    Shared - Key.Type: Error reading shared objects of type , StopLoadingWhenSharedFileIsCorrupt: 0, Document: E:\QMODEL\ПОКАЗАТЕЛИKPIДЛЯУПРАВЛЕНИЯ.QVW.Shared

And one of model have error, where i trying start it:
End of file reached in invalid state of current encoding

i just face that error for first, thx for help comrades!

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Have your tried deleting the shared files mentioned in your second log (back them up first of course)?
Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein

View solution in original post

4 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Have your tried deleting the shared files mentioned in your second log (back them up first of course)?
Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
omegalol
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi!
No i didn't i will try

omegalol
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Im trying to delete shared files, and seems it's didn't help, but i have new error:
Error: ErrorSource: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server, ErrorMsg: converting a varchar data type to a datetime data type caused the value to go out of range. 26.11.2018 14: 06: 44: General Script Error 26.11.2018 14: 06: 45: Execution Failed 26.11.2018 14:06: 45: Execution finished.

Im have backup files - mb time to use it?

omegalol
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

hello, i solved that problem.
I use backups, delete shared files, after one trying i replace new shared files with old ones.
That runs fine now, thx for help comrade!