Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
omegalol
Contributor III
Contributor III

Mass problem with reload models

Hello comrades again!
I have problem with some tasks, they are not update as well!

Standart log:
25.11.2018 16:38:17 Error The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=E:\QModel\ПоказателиKPIДляУправления.qvw.
25.11.2018 16:38:18 Error The task "Reload of ПоказателиKPIДляУправления.qvw" failed. Exception: QDSMain.Exceptions.TaskFailedException: Task execution failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.ReloadFailedException: Reload failed ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.LogBucketErrorException: The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=E:\QModel\ПоказателиKPIДляУправления.qvw. в QDSMain.ReloadTask.VerifyConditions(TaskResult taskResult) в QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage) --- Конец трассировки внутреннего стека исключений --- в QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage) в QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) --- Конец трассировки внутреннего стека исключений --- в QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) в QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(ILogBucket logBucket, TaskResult taskResult)

Here is deeper log:
2018-11-23 17:11:06    2018-11-23 22:04:38    1    300    Error    Shared - Key.ID: Error reading shared objects of type , Id: , StopLoadingWhenSharedFileIsCorrupt: 0, Document: E:\QMODEL\ПОКАЗАТЕЛИKPIДЛЯУПРАВЛЕНИЯ.QVW.Shared
2018-11-23 17:11:06    2018-11-23 22:04:38    1    300    Error    Shared - Key.Type: Error reading shared objects of type , StopLoadingWhenSharedFileIsCorrupt: 0, Document: E:\QMODEL\ПОКАЗАТЕЛИKPIДЛЯУПРАВЛЕНИЯ.QVW.Shared

And one of model have error, where i trying start it:
End of file reached in invalid state of current encoding

i just face that error for first, thx for help comrades!

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Have your tried deleting the shared files mentioned in your second log (back them up first of course)?
Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein

View solution in original post

4 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Have your tried deleting the shared files mentioned in your second log (back them up first of course)?
Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
omegalol
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi!
No i didn't i will try

omegalol
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Im trying to delete shared files, and seems it's didn't help, but i have new error:
Error: ErrorSource: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server, ErrorMsg: converting a varchar data type to a datetime data type caused the value to go out of range. 26.11.2018 14: 06: 44: General Script Error 26.11.2018 14: 06: 45: Execution Failed 26.11.2018 14:06: 45: Execution finished.

Im have backup files - mb time to use it?

omegalol
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

hello, i solved that problem.
I use backups, delete shared files, after one trying i replace new shared files with old ones.
That runs fine now, thx for help comrade!