cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
justin_wood
Contributor
Contributor

Monitoring and SCOM and other such fun

Good afternoon everyone and anyone. I've done some Google searching as well as Qlik Community searches and have not really come up with much of anything that points me in any particular direction. I'm quite new to mucking about in SCOM but am hoping to at least flesh out our monitoring with some useful items. I've set up web availability checks for our QV AccessPoints and QS Hubs. I haven't really messed with that piece much beyond setup but they do need some tuning. Aside from that we have the standard server monitors that our default SCOM agent deployment monitors. Services, specific thresholds, etc. I was wondering if anyone has done something a little more involved for QlikView/Sense, etc. If so do you have any sort of write up that you did I could also make use of? Has anyone found resources helpful to this? Or... well anything that might point me in the right direction for creating more transparency into QV & QS for IT folks as well as possibly management but it would be much nicer for us engineers to be able to quickly determine the health level of the systems and know before something totally explodes..

many thanks in advance at any help or guidance provided.

0 Replies