Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emmanuel_DORR
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

NPrinting On-demand for QlikView

Hi!

I have a new question about NPrinting On-demand Add On (for QlikView). I plan to upgrade QlikView and NPrinting as follows : 

- Qlikview 12.30 (Novembre 2018) to Qlikview 12.60 (May 2021) 

- NPrinting 19.00.30 (February 2019) to May 2021

My customer use NPrinting On-demand Add On for QlikView in the April 2019 version (19.9.5.0). Is it necessary to upgrade it to the last version in the same time ?

If yes, in my upgrade strategy i would like to upgrade it just after the Qlikview upgrade. Does it make sense ?
Do i need to uninstalled the previous version of the Add-On and installed the new one ? Or the installation will proceed automatically to the upgrade ?

Thanks,

Emmanuel

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Albert_Candelario

Hello @Emmanuel_DORR ,

Thanks for posting.

Yes, the NPrinting On-demand will need to be upgraded to the same version of the NPrinting used. The installer should upgrade it directly without the need to uninstalling it previously. 

Installing On-Demand on a QlikView Web Server ‒ Qlik NPrinting

Cheers!

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Albert_Candelario

Hello @Emmanuel_DORR ,

Thanks for posting.

Yes, the NPrinting On-demand will need to be upgraded to the same version of the NPrinting used. The installer should upgrade it directly without the need to uninstalling it previously. 

Installing On-Demand on a QlikView Web Server ‒ Qlik NPrinting

Cheers!

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer