Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
snarrp_Rocky
Contributor III
Contributor III

Need Help with Expression. Urgent.

Dear All,

I am stuck with one important project with this result, would be grateful is someone kindly help me get this results please. I need to submit the pack within 5 days.

I have attached excel (Data and Result) file with data and outcome or result with formula how I would like to be seen in qlik view.

Could you please help with sample QVW file.

Kind Regards,
Nitin

18 Replies
snarrp_Rocky
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

sunny_talwar

20170316 = 16th March 2017

20170904 = 4th Sep 2017

What is the issue?

snarrp_Rocky
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

This worked. I owe you one 🙂

Last but not the least for today please....

If I have to take average of 1st min to 13th min, how can I do that.

I am try with this expression but not getting it 

=Avg({<varRank={1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13}>}PnL)

sunny_talwar

What is varRank here? Created in script?

snarrp_Rocky
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

you can ignore VaR Rank, it is the 5th min at each portfolio level, ideally what I am trying to achieve here is the earlier 5th min we calculated, like that we need to calculate from 1st min to 13th and take average of that..
sunny_talwar

Try this

=Avg(Aggr(If(Sum(PnL) <= Min(TOTAL <NodeName5> Aggr(Sum(PnL), ScenarioDateID, NodeName5), 13), Sum(PnL)), ScenarioDateID, NodeName5))
snarrp_Rocky
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

this is cool. Just one thing, Can it be possible to shw previous days number in next column. Just ping the code pls. And huge thanks for your kind support....
snarrp_Rocky
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

sunny_talwar

We have already tried to resolved multiple issues here, would you be able to create a new thread for this additional requirement?

Thanks,
Sunny