Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
snarrp_Rocky
Contributor III
Contributor III

Need Help with Expression

Dear All,

I have attached QVW file which has VaR column. I need to get Previous days VaR under the "Previous Days VaR" column show in QVW. Kindly advise

Also, I need to calculate IVaR, the working on IVaR has saved in the attached excel. This needs to be populated under IVaR column in the QVW please.

Many thanks for your kind help.

Regards
Deepak.

26 Replies
sunny_talwar

@snarrp_Rocky wrote:

I have attached QVW file which has VaR column. I need to get Previous days VaR under the "Previous Days VaR" column show in QVW.

Previous Days VaR? Previous to which day? What is the number you expect to see for the two NodeName5s you have in there?

snarrp_Rocky
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Sunny, I managed to get Previous days VaR. Could you please help in IVaR column?
sunny_talwar

This is for your IVaR requirement?

image.png

snarrp_Rocky
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Also, if could add say 7days sparkline, that would be great!!
sunny_talwar

7 days sparkline from which date?

snarrp_Rocky
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

The data I provided I guess have two days data. If you could just assume that it has 3 months data, as the day passes we will slowly get 3months data. Attaching 3 months data is huge hence I hv supplied Ltd data.

Best regards
sunny_talwar

There is two days data and you want me to assume it is 7 months of data? Okay... and how does 2 days and 3 months correlate with 7 days of sparkline. Can you please explain better?

snarrp_Rocky
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Basically I am after the logic, how u show say, sales of last 7 days in sparkline in straight table please..

sunny_talwar

Do you understand the part that I am not really sure what you want? I mean how are you expecting me to help you with the logic when I don't even know what you want :). The only thing you have mentioned is that you need a 7 day sparkline? 7 day sparkline from which date my friend? from 1000 BC? from today? from 5th minimum date? from min date?

Also, you need 7 days after or before the date you want?