Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
saravanaprabhu
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

New version/updates dashboard

Hi All,

I need the link to the dashboard where i can see all the qlik products version,updates and so on.

Regards,

Saravana

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

What dashboard are you talking of?

You can follow

Qlik Support Updates

to get notifications about every new release (as well read the history of releases).

If you are a registered customer or partner, you can go to the download site on Qlik.com, where you can see all products in different versions (but I believe only versions that are still supported).

I don't know a dashboard that really show all product versions, updates and so on.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

follow the community.  any update from Qlik . some one will update here only.

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

Simple visit download page of qlik.

In case you are customer/Partner you see all list of Qlik products.

Or get in touch with a local partner in your region.

Regards

ASHFAQ

swuehl
MVP
MVP

What dashboard are you talking of?

You can follow

Qlik Support Updates

to get notifications about every new release (as well read the history of releases).

If you are a registered customer or partner, you can go to the download site on Qlik.com, where you can see all products in different versions (but I believe only versions that are still supported).

I don't know a dashboard that really show all product versions, updates and so on.

saravanaprabhu
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Attached a sample image .I need something like this at one place.I can check in support column but seems to be scattered.Thanks in advance !

Connector2.jpg

swuehl
MVP
MVP

That's the download site mentioned above, accessible if you are a registered Qlik partner or customer.

If you are either a partner or customer and you can't access it, contact your Qlik representative to get access.

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

u can chk ur inbox bottom of the page.supp.png