Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
theresaa
Contributor III
Contributor III

No Preview Available in Access Point

Most of my documents show the opening sheet in Access Point as the Thumbnail.  A couple of them, however, show this:

Can anyone tell me why?  V11.2SR10 on Server 2008R2.

Thanks

12 Replies
theresaa
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks....  I was saving it in Web view.  So, I took it out of Web view, reloaded it on the server, and now I have my thumbnail.  Thanks so much for all the help and replies everyone.

shayraber
Creator
Creator

hi bbt

what did you mean by: "You will need to do a reload before you put the document on the server"?

the document is already in a folder which is mapped to the QMC, which means it's already there. it just has stopped to show the thumbnail icon for some day. do you mean to setup the thumbnail again at the setting, reload it locally (not via QMC), save it and then reload it again via QMC?

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

HI Shay,

The image is created by the GUI (Client) during reload and stored the the meta of the QVW. Publisher's (QVB reload engine) doesn't have a GUI, so it can't produce the image.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.