cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giovane
Creator
Creator

ODBC Connection - Troubles

Since I updated to QlikView 12 I'm facing troubles when trying to connect to any DB, by ODBC connection. When I click on the Connect button, on the script screen, nothing happens. No matter I created a System DNS, or an User DNS, trying to connect to DB is working in a different way, when compared to 11 version, for example.  The ODBC connections I've created are not shown in the Connect to Data Source screen. 

Any suggestion on how to solve that issue? Is someone that used to use QlikView before 12 version that is facing the same problem, that is facing a different QlikView behavior, when compared to the older version?

Thanks for any contribution.

Giovane

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Giovane
Creator
Creator
Author

Hey, Khimhoe...

Yes, I did it...but, I found the trouble is not within QlikView 12. The trouble is related to a conflict between QlikView 12 and Windows 10. I installed QlikView 12 over Windows 7 and It run as expected. I'll search for an answer to my question in another post, or open a new question, now dealing with the right subject.

Thank you for your consideration.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
KHSDM
Creator III
Creator III

Did you check the "Force 32 Bit" option?

Giovane
Creator
Creator
Author

Hey, Khimhoe...

Yes, I did it...but, I found the trouble is not within QlikView 12. The trouble is related to a conflict between QlikView 12 and Windows 10. I installed QlikView 12 over Windows 7 and It run as expected. I'll search for an answer to my question in another post, or open a new question, now dealing with the right subject.

Thank you for your consideration.