Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

PDF Publisher: Could not print report. ErrorCode=TIME_OUT_ERROR

We want to distribute PDF report to people. We have Qlikview PDF Publisher license also. We have clustered environment. We have 3 servers, 2 servers have qlikview servers, clustered and 3rd server have qlikview publisher.

When assigning task from main live qlikview server of take PDF and distribute (email) it to people, it starts and after some time it stops and give time out error, "Could not print report. ErrorCode=TIME_OUT_ERROR". My email client is working fine.

Now I have another server, which is development server,  when assigning task from that qlikview server it runs and completed successfully. we have issue that we want the task to perform from our main live qlikview server.

Kindly help.

10 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

ISSUE RESOLVED

I have uninstall and install PDF Xchange as Bill Britt told, it worked and didnt give the time out error but still wasn't sending PDF through emails.

So I install windows telnet feature and configure it. than I go to QMC -> setup -> mail settings -> Authentication method, check username and password and entered the username and password from which I am sending emails and tried sending emails through task and hurrah!!! it worked and so problem solved

Thanks for your help guys. I'll never reach here without your help. Thanks Bill Britt and Torsten Rehder