Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
banta2007
Contributor
Contributor

PDF Report issue with Qlikview May 2021 on Windows Server 2016

Hi,

Installed Qlikview May 2021 on Windows Server 2016. Running Publisher as well.

While generating and distributing PDF Report via publisher, report body gets squeezed. But, if I download the same report form Qlik Access point from any local system (desktop/ laptop), the report generates perfectly.

Default printer setting is Microsoft Print To PDF.

Please advise.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Albert_Candelario

Hello @banta2007 ,

Thanks for posting.

I would be great to have an example of the issue you are facing so the Community can have a better understanding of the situation you are facing.

The description reminded me of the defect resolved on May 2021 sr1 ( QV-22303 ) - Microsoft Word - QlikView May 2021 SR1 Release Notes 20210920.docx (da3hntz84uekx.cloudfront.net)

If you are using May 2021 initial release (IR) would be good to test the latest one. If you are already on the latest service release would be great to have further context of you in this scenario.

Cheers!

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Albert_Candelario

Hello @banta2007 ,

Thanks for posting.

I would be great to have an example of the issue you are facing so the Community can have a better understanding of the situation you are facing.

The description reminded me of the defect resolved on May 2021 sr1 ( QV-22303 ) - Microsoft Word - QlikView May 2021 SR1 Release Notes 20210920.docx (da3hntz84uekx.cloudfront.net)

If you are using May 2021 initial release (IR) would be good to test the latest one. If you are already on the latest service release would be great to have further context of you in this scenario.

Cheers!

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer