Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem by selecting a document on the console

Hi,

I have the following problem. Clicking on a document in the console (Documents / User Documents), it not allows me to make changes and it displays the following error message:

Captura.png

With other documents I have no problem.

Someone has been the same?

Very thanks,

Regards.

Guzmán

4 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Guzman,

Contact support and see if they can help you.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
dde
Employee
Employee

I don't know what the error message means as I don't speak the language but first thing I'd look for (as it's document specific) would be a corrupt .shared or .meta file which is alongside the .qvw file.  I would rename them and find out.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your responses.

I've tried rename the file but it continue doesn't working.

I contacted with the QlikView Support and I'm waiting for their response.

Very thanks.

Guzmán

Not applicable
Author

Hello

A little late, but said the problem as solved if someone happens something similar. Not the happiest solution but it worked.

I created a blank document and I copied the entire script and objects from the file with problems, as it were.

It took a little work but only with that I returned to work properly, so surely qvw file structure was corrupted for some reason.

Very thanks.

Guzmán.