Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jduarte12
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Problem with calendar date-pickers

Hello,

In our solution, we have "From" and "To" calendar date-pickers in order to choose the date interval it is intended to analyse.

Each date-picker is associated with one date variable and its minimum and maximum values are also given by variables.

We had this working since about an year ago but recently we upgraded from 11.0 SR1 to 11.2 SR8 and we noticed a strange behaviour: in fact, although everything works fine when working in the server, when one uses the dashboard in our web platform, both date-pickers do not work.

For example: the available dates are the latest 30 days. If one selects From (day in October 2014) ans To (day in October 2014), it works fine. However, if one selects a day in November 2014 in either of the date-pickers, the result may be returning only a point (where we should have a line) or simply getting data from an interval that is not the desired.

So, presently I have online dashboards that have 'out of order' date-pickers and I have not a clue about how can I correct that. I would appreciate your help in order to solve this problem.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

João Duarte

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jduarte12
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

After some later search in the community, I discovered that was a known bug in 11.2SR8.

I contacted Qlik Support and there were two options: running a patch, or upgrading to the recently launched 11.2SR9.

We opted by the second resolution, the bug is solved and everything seems to be working as expected.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
jduarte12
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

After some later search in the community, I discovered that was a known bug in 11.2SR8.

I contacted Qlik Support and there were two options: running a patch, or upgrading to the recently launched 11.2SR9.

We opted by the second resolution, the bug is solved and everything seems to be working as expected.