Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
datanibbler
Champion
Champion

Publisher - how to clear the AP

Hi,

maybe someone can help me here: I haven't had the Publisher before, so I don't know - we have a test_server where only those people do get access who actually have something to test there. So I would like only those task_chains to be there which are relevant at the moment.

We have copied all the task_chains from the productive server, along with the licence_structure I guess (this would have been done by a consultant), so just deleting those directories/ reports which aren't needed does look a bit dangerous ...

Still, I would like only those reports to show up in the AccessPoint for that server which are relevant at the time, and certainly not those dummy apps which are linked on the starting_page of QlikView 😉

So my question is, what would be the easiest way (changing the least possible) to keep those reports from showing up there?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

DataNibbler

1 Reply
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

See in the QMC > System > Setup > QlikView Servers > click on it > Folders

There is where the published documents are stored, those which are visible in the AccessPoint.

With Publisher, these folders must be different to those at QMC > System > Setup > Distribution Services > click on it > General > Source Folders. If they are different, removing the files from the previous folder is what you are looking for.

If they are not different, you will be removing also the document for which the tasks are created.