Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
surendra_masupa
Contributor III
Contributor III

QDS reload issues

Hi guys

We have an issue with one particular reload that fails only on mondays at 6:30 and the error being "Document open call failed. The document might require username and password". We don't have section access in the script and have sufficient QDS engines for this to process the reload.

I'm assuming this due to the unavailability of server resources, but just can't find a way to support my assumption.

I'm sure this topic was discussed quite a lot of times on the community, but I don't seem to find a proper answer.

Pls can you let me know how I can get this fixed? If I have to move the scheduled reload to a different time, I need to show my management with supporting files that show memory unavailability at that particular time.

Pls advise!

Thanks in advance!

3 Replies
avinashelite

If the task is failing at the same time then check whether an maintenance work is going on for DB , LDAP or SERVER because of which the required resource might be not available for the task reload 

surendra_masupa
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

There was no maintainance activity at that time, other jobs were not impacted.

Only this particular one gets impacted every time.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Surendra,

I believe this issue occurs for couple of reasons.

1. When QVW locked up.

2. QVW does not have access to the service account where QDS installed.

Did you check whether the qvw have access to the service account (user name that QV is installed) that QDS was installed.

Thanks,

Nithesh