Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nayanpatel
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

QMC User Management Not Searching for user

Hi All,

I am trying to search for Users in User Management Tab in QMC. However, Its continuously searching for users. No errors nothing

Please help to resolve the issue.

Also, QDC working good. I can able to assign users to applications. But same users, we are not able to search in User Management Tab in QMC

Qli

PFA screenshot

Thank you

Nayan

7 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Are they Active Directory users or LDAP/ODBC? If the latter, remove the Group properties from the DSP configuration in the QMC to avoid group resolution, just to see whether it works.

Also, increase verbosity of DSC to Debug to see exactly what is being requested by QlikView and what the directories are returning or not returning.

nayanpatel
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for response.

They are LDAP Users.

I did not understand and not found the settings what you have suggested

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

QMC > System > Setup > Directory Service Connectors > Configurable LDAP > click on the pencil icon "Edit Settings" > Take a screenshot as backup > Remove values in

• User member of property name
  • Group id property name
  • Group member property name

Apply changes and check whether looking for users is faster or if it works

nayanpatel
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Miguel,

Its Active directory.

PFA  DSP screenshot

At Path: QMC > System > Setup > Directory Service Connectors > Configurable LDAP >

Nothing availableDSP.jpg

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

I see those settings for the Active Directory, and this for the configurable LDAP, even when I create a new, empty one.

Did you recently upgrade the version of QlikView or changed the security directory?

qcom307481_1.png

nayanpatel
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

I think I don't have full access permission.

I am checking with Admin

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

As long as you are part of the QlikView Administrators, you should see all things in the QMC.