Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ljhowell
Contributor III
Contributor III

QV 11.2 SR1 Bookmarks do not work

Hello

We upgraded to release 11.2 SR1 and found out that the bookmarks that were created or new ones do not apply the filters as expected.

We had to roll-back to 11.0 SR1 SP2.

I hope this reaches out to Qliktech to see if there is any resolution.

BTW:  QV 11.2 SR2 Beta bookmarks do not work either.

Regards

Les

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

We raised this with support and they confirmed it as a known bug. The next 11.2 Service Release will fix it, due out mid May.

View solution in original post

11 Replies
cbb
Employee
Employee

Hi Les

could you specify what the bookmarks are trying to do / doing as our testing shows that bookmarks are working, maybe a qlikview file with a demo bookmark would be easiest?

have you contacted support about the issue?

regards

/Chris

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wanted to add we are encountering the same after upgarding at the weekend.

Bookmarks generally don't work. In a few cases they apply part of their filter or occasionally they select every possible item in a filter box.

I'll provide more info if we can find anything.

ljhowell
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Chris

Yes, Our support VAR has been notified.  Any of our bookmarks do not work.  So we rolled back.

Les

Anonymous
Not applicable

Les

Did the rollback fix the bookmark problem?

What version did you roll back to?

Thanks.

Paul

Not applicable

I noticed this as well in my test environment and first thought it might be an issue in the environment but apparently it is the latest version that has an issue.

We run the QV document with AJAX in iFrame. The bookmarks work fine in the desktop client but when using the document through AJAX they do not work any more. I've checked the setting in QMS for both environments and they seem to be the same.

Our current production environment runs 11.20.11643.0 and with that everything works fine, could someone else confirm this so maybe the OP can upgrade to that version at least?

The version 11.20.11718.0 I tested did not function properly. I was going to do an upgrade this weekend but have to postpone that because of this issue.

ljhowell
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Roll back fixed the bookmark issue.  I rolled back to version: 11.0.11440.0

Les

Anonymous
Not applicable

We raised this with support and they confirmed it as a known bug. The next 11.2 Service Release will fix it, due out mid May.

Not applicable

So this is in the AJAX client?  They are not able to create a patch?  We have this loaded in TEST and will have to test more thoroughly on bookmarks.  Thank you for this as we were looking to go to Prod with this. 

ljhowell
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello

The bookmarks do not work with Safari, Firefox or I.E. explorer.  So I don't know if I.E. uses AJAX.  I think we tried the I.E. plugin and it did not work (my guess - don't remember).

No patch either.  I heard a fix will come out mid-May so we'll watch for it.

Les