Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
markdewes
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

QV instance on my laptop renders the icons and the application tabs extremely small, unreadable

I am running off of an external monitor. My resolution is 1920 x 1080. The taskbar icons, objects on the tab, the script... everything is extremely small. Does anyone know how to fix this? Zooming to 200% fixes the objects but not the taskbars or the script.

3 Replies
Albert_Candelario

Hi,
What is the scale of your monitor? Did you try to change? Is there any change?
What version are you using of QlikView Desktop?
Cheers!
Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer
Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

what happens if you change to 125% or 150%?

Unbenannt.png

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Given the monitor is set to 1080p, I doubt this is related to Skia Graphics engine change in the 12.30 track and later, and I believe Frank's post is likely on the right track.  If he was correct, please be sure to give him credit by clicking the Accept as Solution button on his post, and if not, and you are still trying to sort things out, or you found a different solution, please post an update, and if you did solve yourself, you can then post and mark that post as the solution, just FYI.

We did have some issues in the early 12.30 releases related to 4k and higher resolution monitors showing things quite small, but again, given you are running 1080p, that should not be in play.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.